A WORLD OF BLISS KETUBAH TEXT
Discovery and joy are threaded through this romantic text. The promises made are universal and passionate, courageous and tender.
If there is a line you don't like or something is missing, feel free to change this text or use your custom text when you purchase adding names and dates. Changes to couple's labels and signatures lines are included in the base purchase price.
- Most ketubah designs will be satisfyingly legible with this text in Hebrew and English, even at the small sizes.
- Hebrew names appear in the Hebrew text and English names are used in the English text, unless otherwise requested. If you like you can have your Hebrew names written phonetically in English.
- See the order form to choose a custom quote to make your ketubah more personal or add your own.
Today, the____ day of [month], in the year________ (secular date) which corresponds to _______(Hebrew date), we ____________ and ______________ stand together before our community of family and friends, as [bride and groom/grooms/brides/beloveds], to affirm our love and share our joy
Looking into each other’s eyes we see not just passion, but trust and kindness, curiosity and wonder, and most of all, love. We have found enclosed in each other’s hearts a world of bliss. As we go about our days, a warmth suffuses our thoughts, knowing that when we return home, we return to that world. You are my life, my love, my heart.
With a single voice, we each promise to be steadfast and true. We give all to love, obeying our hearts, refusing nothing, and following its needs utterly. Love requires unbending courage and we leave behind doubt, to make each of us more than we ever were. We will hold on today, tomorrow, forever, never abandoning hope and always holding on to joy.
We proudly sign this ketubah, a tangible reminder of our promise to be bound by this covenant of love so long as we shall live.
Signature lines will match the designations chosen in your order form
Purchase the rights to any of the proprietary texts for a one-time use.
Whether you are a couple who found just the right words here and just the right art somewhere else or an artist who wants to make a ketubah for friends, you've come to the right place.
What you get:
- Your chosen text in Hebrew & English
- Plain or Rich Text Format so that you may format or copy it as you like.
- Your text will arrive as an email attachment that you can open in any text reader/word processing application.
Purchase 'Add Names & Dates' to have your text completed with the right information and/or to customize the text in Hebrew & English.