STARS IN THE HEAVENS KETUBAH TEXT
Voicing a deep commitment to each other, this text speaks of love and passion, friendship growing into romance, and uniting lives with deep promises.
If there is a line you don't like or something is missing, feel free to change this text or use your custom text when you purchase adding names and dates. Changes to couple's labels and signatures lines are included in the base purchase price.
- Most ketubah designs will be satisfyingly legible with this text in Hebrew and English, even at the small sizes.
- Hebrew names appear in the Hebrew text and English names are used in the English text, unless otherwise requested. If you like you can have your Hebrew names written phonetically in English.
- See the order form to choose a custom quote to make your ketubah more personal.
On this day of joy and celebration, the ____ day of the week, the ___ day of the month of _______ in the year ________ which corresponds to _______(secular date) in ___________(place), NAME 1 and NAME 2 affirmed their love and united their lives.
Standing under the chuppah, we celebrate a feeling as old as the stars in the heavens and as sweet and new as a clear morning’s dawn. Our friendship grew into a love story and it now matures into a marriage, a true partnership of individuals working to create and sustain a life together. Our dreams of a life filled with companionship and love led us to this moment.
Looking into each other’s eyes we see not just passion, but trust and kindness, curiosity and wonder, and most of all, love. With a single voice, we each promise to be steadfast and true, to cherish and nourish the spark of uniqueness that ignites our souls.
With our friends and families as witnesses, we proudly sign this ketubah, a tangible reminder of our promise to be bound by this covenant of love so long as we shall live.
Purchase the rights to any of the proprietary texts for a one-time use.
Whether you are a couple who found just the right words here and just the right art somewhere else or an artist who wants to make a ketubah for friends, you've come to the right place.
What you get:
- Your chosen text in Hebrew & English
- Plain or Rich Text Format so that you may format or copy it as you like.
- Your text will arrive as an email attachment that you can open in any text reader/word processing application.
Purchase 'Add Names & Dates' to have your text completed with the right information and/or to customize the text in Hebrew & English.