Karma in the new age sense of what comes around, goes around may not be a part of Judaism, but as Hillel said, the essence of Judaism is Do not do to others what you would not want done to you. This is very much my guiding philosophy of business and life. Therefore:
- I don't sell anything that I wouldn't buy. I guarantee print quality. I want your wedding to be beautiful and that includes a beautiful, meaningful ketubah.
- Honesty and integrity are not just words.
- Weddings are difficult enough without me adding to the stress, so I try to answer questions as they come in, turn around every product as quickly as possible.
- Being polite and thorough is its own reward.
- Extending respect to people of different backgrounds, knowledge levels, and experiences is a Jewish value. This includes, but is not limited to, couples who may be interfaith, interracial, same sex, or non-traditional genders, as well as your standard getting married in the synagogue in a traditional way, Jewish empowered couple.